About V Card
Looking to have a lot of fun in Vegas but don't want to pay an arm and a leg to do it? Do you want to experience the very best that Las Vegas has to offer all for one low price? Then look no further than the V Card. It gives you unprecedented access to the hottest nightlife spots, pool clubs, strip clubs, and bars in town all for one low price. No need to worry about long lines or cover charges, you get VIP access any time you use your V Card. The best part is, the card never expires! You can use it any time you are in Vegas for the ultimate nightlife experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is included in the V Card?
- A: The V Card is a collection of more than 40 nightlife & daylife passes valid for one-time use FREE admission at each participating venue. Each pass will be collected by the venue staff upon redemption. Go here for a complete list of venues.
- Q: How do I use the V Card?
- A: When you receive your V Card and passes, please sign your name on the back of the black plastic card. When redeeming your passes at a specific venue, please show the staff member your black plastic card along with the venue pass. The staff member will then collect your venue pass and allow you entry into the venue.
- Q: How long are the V Card Passes valid?
- A: The V Card individual passes never expire, and are good for as long as the venue is participating in the V Card program. For example, you can use a few of your passes for your upcoming trip to Las Vegas, and save the rest of the passes for your next trip to Las Vegas.
- Q: What are the offers at each venue?
- A: Each venue has a different offer. The nightclubs, ultra lounges, dayclub pools, and gentlemen's clubs passes are for one-time FREE Admission with VIP line access. Most of the bar passes are drink specials, such as 2 for 1 cocktails. Other offers include complementary limousine/shuttle service, and much more. Refer to each venues webpage to see what the pass offer is for.
- Q: Do we have to wait in line?
- A: The V Card is for complimentary admission to the VIP lines, at venues who have both a VIP Line and General Admission Line. VIP lines are significantly shorter than the general admission lines, so wait times should not be that long.
- Q: Will we have to pay a cover charge at the venues?
- A: Cover charges are included with each V Card venue passes, so entry is FREE.
- Q: Are there any rules and regulations?
- A: Each venue has specific rules and regulations stated on the back of each pass. Although, V Card offers FREE VIP line admission, the venue management reserves all rights in regards to redemption and entry. Some rules and regulations include: dress code restrictions, venue capacity, blackout dates, time of night, etc. Please refer to the venues' webpage for more on its rules and regulations.
- Q: What are the dress codes for the venues?
- A: Each venue has rules and regulations pertaining to their specific dress codes. Keep in mind, some allow entry with casual attire, while others require upscale dressy attire. Nightclubs are very particular with their dress code, so make sure you dress appropriately. Contact the specific venue for more information.
- Q: Is there an age restriction to the V Card?
- A: Yes. You must be 21 years of age or older to use the V Card.
- Q: Are there specific times of day I can use my V Card passes?
- A: Some venues have time restrictions for redemption of the passes. Make sure to check the back of each card to verify the time restrictions. To ensure easy entry, try to get to the nightclubs early in the night. Venue hours of operation are also stated on the back of each venue card.
- Q: Are the dayclub pools open year-round?
- A: No. Unfortunately, Las Vegas gets very cold during the winter months and all of the dayclub pools close for the season. The good news is, the passes never expire, so you can use them when you come back to Las Vegas during the warmer seasons. Contact each pool venue to see what dates they will be in operation.
- Q: How do I get the V Card?
- A: You can purchase the V Card either online or from our physical locations in Las Vegas. When ordering online, you can pick it up from our store locations when you get to Las Vegas.
Possible Blackout Dates 2013
Please be advised that the following dates may be subject to blackout restrictions. During these dates V Card may be accepted but it is best to call the venue to find out prior to arrival. Venue management reserves all rights. For any other questions or comments, please contact us at: email@example.com
- • May 24th - May 27th (Memorial Day weekend)
- • August 30th - September 2nd (Labor Day weekend)
- • December 27th - January 1stNew Year's Eve/weekend
- • Other holidays and weekends may apply. Contact the venue for more information.